TRB Recruitment 2017
TRB Recruitment: TRB Released notification for Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Education Director Grade 1. As per the notification total vacancy 1663.
What is in Notification?
Applications are invited only through online mode from eligible candidates up to 11.59 P.M on 30.05.2017 for the Direct Recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I in School Education and other departments for the year 2016-2017.
Important Download Links:
Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
- Date of Notification: 09.05.2017
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode:.05.2017
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 30.05.2017
- Date of Written Examination: 02.07.2017
- Candidates should possess a Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed. Degree awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. The qualification prescribed above for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification after completing 10th and H.Sc. (or its equivalent) followed by a U.G. Degree.
- As per G.O.Ms.No.361 School Education Department dated 31.12.1999, candidates should have studied the same subject in Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree, both for academic subjects and Languages. For the post of Physical Director-Grade-I, the candidates may possess any Bachelor’s Degree with M.P.Ed. Degree.
- Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one-year duration (Double degree / Dual degree / etc.) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates who obtained any of the required qualifications (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, U.G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- The candidates should apply only for the vacancies notified and subject specified. The candidates applying for the posts mentioned in Annexure-I should have passed the Tamil Language as Part I or Part II up to SSLC and PUC/Higher Secondary Course levels. If not, he/she should pass Tamil Language Test conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission within two years from the date of his/her appointment.
- The candidates not having prescribed qualifications, as on the last date of submission of filled-in online application, shall not be eligible to apply for the examination. The candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility before applying. It is to be noted that if a candidate is allowed to appear for the examination it does not imply that the eligibility of the candidate is verified. The eligibility shall be verified by the Board only at the time of Certificate Verification.
Note: All qualifying certificates should have been obtained prior to the
last date for submission of filled-in applications, announced in the
If a candidate claims that the educational qualification in the subject possessed by him/her is equivalent to, though not the same, as those prescribed for the appointment, he/she has to produce the subject equivalence G.O issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu at the time of Certificate Verification.
- The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST and differently abled candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card/debit card.
- The candidates have also to pay the service charges as applicable for online payment.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payments will be summarily rejected.
- The application process is entirely online. No application in the paper will be accepted by TRB.