TNPSC CCSE 4 Eligibility Criteria
In this post, we are talking about the upcoming TNPSC CCSE 4 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates can check this article to find more details on TNPSC CCSE 4 2017 Age Limit, Education Qualification, Technical Qualification and so on.
Check Eligibility for TNPSC CCSE IV 2017
Over the past week, the number of doubts roaming over the qualification of the TNPSC CCSE IV 2017. The all doubts ended with a report which one published yesterday (November 7) by TNPSC. The report clearly says that there are no changes in age limit to apply for VAO postings.
Educational Qualification for TNPSC CCSE IV 2017 (as on 14.11.2017)
The minimum educational qualification for all posting which will be under the CCSE 4 is 10th standard. The applicants who have not passed S.S.L.C examination or its equivalent are not eligible even if they possess a higher qualification.
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.07.2017)
Minimum age limit for TNPSC CCSE IV
The minimum age limit totally differs for both VAO and Group 4 exams. For example, the minimum age to apply Group 4 exam is 18 years but for VAO exam is 21 years.
Age Limit for Village Administrative Officer
|S.No||Category of Candidates||VAO Exam|
|Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|1|| SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs, and DWs of all
|21 Years||40 Years|
|2|| “Others” [ i.e. Candidates not
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,
STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and
|21 Years||30 Years|
- “Others” [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years and more of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
- Instructions are given with regard to maximum age limit under para 5 of the ‘Instructions to Applicants” will not apply to the post of Village Administrative Officer.
- Age concessions announced in paragraph 13 & 14 of the Commission‟s “Instructions to the Applicants” will apply for the maximum age limit only.
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit
Age limit for the posts of Junior Assistant(Non-Security), Junior Assistant(Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III).
- “Others” [ i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Age Limit for the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist-Grade -III.
- No maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes who possess a General Educational Qualification which is higher than the Minimum General Educational Qualification (i.e. who have passed P.U.C / H.S.C / Diploma /Degree).
Maximum age limit for TNPSC CCSE IV 2017
The maximum age limit also differs for both exams. Recently TNPSC Clarify the no changes in age limit to apply Village Administrative officer post. We attached the screenshot of the Press release report in below.
For your kind information please note that the date of Birth will be considered as recorded in the SSLC/10th Certificate only will be accepted by the TNPSC to determining the age.
- TNPSC CCSE IV Notification – Check Here
- TNPSC CCSE IV Model Question Papers – Check Here
- CCSE IV Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern – Check Here