Tamil Nadu Special Police Youth Brigade Recruitment
TNUSRB is inviting application for Tamil Nadu Special Police Youth Brigade 10500 Posts. Tamil Nadu finance minister D Jayakumar during his budget presentation announced that the government, through the TN Uniformed Service Recruitment Board, would recruit 10,500 candidates.
As per the Dinmalar News, Aspirants can download the application form from www.tnusrb.gov.in or www.tnpolice.gov.in. They mentioned the last date for the submit the filled Application is 1st October 2017.
TNSPYB Exam Details 2017 – 2018
- Organization Name: Tamilnadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
- Employment Type: Tamilnadu Government Jobs
- Job Location: All over Tamilnadu
- Total No. of Vacancies: 10500
- Name of the Post: Tamil Nadu Special Police Youth Brigade
TSPYB Educational Qualification and Age Limit
- Basic educational qualification is 1oth (S.S.L.C.)
- The Minimum Age is 18 Years
- The Maximum Age is 30 years
Note: For OC maximum age is 25 and for BC’s and MBC’s 27 years
TSPYB written exam Syllabus
- Tamil, English, Mathematics, General Science, Indian History, Geography, Economics and Commerce, Indian National Movement – 10th Standard
- Current Affairs
- Traffic signs and first aid.
TNSPYB Previous Year Question Paper
To download TNUSRB’s TNSPYB 2013 Question Paper – Click Here
- Starting Date for distributing of Offline Application: 23-01-2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 01-10-2017
- Date of Written Examination: 10-11-2017